“Association of patients with rheumatic diseases of the Republic of Serbia” (ORS) is founded as a non-partisan, non-profit association, founded for an indefinite period in order to achieve the objectives in the field of rheumatology, orthopedics, balneoclimatology, rehabilitation and others.
Please find our report for 2015 here> Annual report 2015
The goals of the Association
- Assisting members of the association and other stakeholders in order to develop prevention, rehabilitation and social reintegration
- To educate members, their families and interested persons affects better information and improve the quality of life of people suffering from rheumatic diseases and rheumatic ailments.
- Founded on 09 October 2007
- Since June 2009, a member of the EULAR (European League Against arthritis / rheumatism)
- Since September a member of AGORA-e (Association of associations of patients with rheumatic diseases countries of southern Europe)
- In order for ORS’s activities to get closer to the place of residence of patients, we have established five local suborganizations (MMA, Nis, Uice and Novi Sad, Kragujevac)
- We currently have 1,200 members
- Over the past years there were numerous lectures organized by the Headquarters in Belgrade, but also by a subsidiary organization (threads on various rheumatic diseases, treatment, nutrition, quality of life, assessment of disability, employment)
- Regular communication has been established with all members every Thursday from 11 to 15h at the Institute of Rheumatology in Belgrade, Resavska No. 69 in the infirmary. 10, at the same time by phone (061/222 0 600), or through our website.
- We have participated in meetings both in domestic and in international in Paris, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, Rome, Berlin, Tallinn, Riga, Warsaw, Athens, Valetta in Malta, where AGORA was founded.
- Educational visit to Germany Reumaligi – North Rhine-Westphalia with its headquarters in Essen (“sister organization”).
- We participate in the Knowledge Transfer Program and PARE Engagement Program with EULAR. Please download Brussels Declaration of Eular.
We regularly visit seminars and conferences in Europe and globally. If you need partner for EU project, or of any other kind, please do not hesitate to contact us! Looking forward to meet you!